18 Jul 2016 9:00
Our Holiday programs run every school holidays, 7 days per week. We have the following sessions available:
- Spider Day Camp – Drop your kids off for a fun day filled with a host of climbing and non climbing based activities this summer. No previous climbing experience is needed and the session is suitable for ages 8-17yrs.
- Fun Spiders – our fun climbing club split into age – Creepy Crawlies (5-6 years), Arachnids (7 – 12 years) and Black Widows (13 – 17 years). These sessions focus on climbing, games and FUN!
Classes start from just £15.00 per session! Click here to book online
16 Jul 2016 21:41
White Spider are proud to be supporters of the Paralympics and hosted a segment of the Channel 4 Team GB Olympics advert featuring our regular member Matt Phillips!
Matt recently took part in the World Paraclimbing Cup as part of the GB paraclimbing team in the Italian alps and won his first international gold medal, bringing home a total of 3 Gold and 1 bronze between the team!
We wish the very best of luck to Team GB in the upcoming events!
You can find out more information on the Team GB Paralympic climbing website or via this great UK climbing article. (more…)
07 Jul 2016 19:14
SUMMER UPGRADES! We have started a 2 week program of upgrades here at White:
– Shiny NEW boulder mats. Sorry but all bouldering will be closed for a few days from Monday 11th, we should have the upper area open again by Wed/Thurs and all areas open by the weekend. All roped climbing and autobelays open as usual.
– Reception/ Cafe refurb. Already under way and will be complete by mid next week. All open as usual.
– Improved ventilation. Complete by Friday.
Cheers – your friendly Spider Team
01 Jul 2016 9:35
White Spider’s popular climbing and bouldering starter courses are 35% off when booked this July using code: WSBEGJ16 so there’s never been a been better time to learn to climb! Click here for booking . Offer valid for courses at peak times booked in July. Courses do not have to start in July to be valid for the offer so what are you waiting for.