For those of you who don’t want to lose the momentum over the holidays, here are our opening hours in the lead up to and during the holiday season. Despite the construction works of the new cafe mezz, all climbing routes will be open!
White Spider, Red Spider, and Green Spider are a fast-growing group of indoor climbing walls with a great reputation and brand. We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our friendly office team and take responsibility for the efficient and effective running of our administrative processes.
- General Office Admin, including assisting with company events; booking transport and accommodation; liaising with staff, suppliers and clients; dealing with correspondence; archiving
- Providing administrative support to the Management Team, including organising and attending meetings; keeping minutes; assisting with the upkeep of HR records; staff inductions
- Stationery management
- Housekeeping audits
- Processing on-line payments
- Processing sales invoices for schools and other organisations
- Manage age debtors
- Weekly banking
- Manage cash floats
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Strong numeracy, processing, and PC skills (including excel)
- A pro-active self-starter
Location: The position will be 28 hours a week, based at the White Spider office in Surbiton.
Salary: Pro-rata based on £17,500- £19,500 FTE plus benefits, depending on experience.
For more information and a full job description please email email@example.com, or to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 4th of January 2019
Exciting news from White Spider Climbing!
You may have noticed a lot of measuring, head-scratching and plan-sketching around the café area recently. Well, here’s why…
In order to increase the capacity of the café seating area, and create a quieter area for climbers to relax and recover, we are expanding the café into the area above reception, insulated from the hustle and bustle of the current café and climbing areas.
Work will commence on the 13th December and run until the week after the Christmas break.
We’re pleased to say that all our climbing areas will remain accessible throughout this period!
Here is a run-down of the facilities that will and won’t be available during this period:
✅ All climbing
✅ Kit hire
✅ Cafe cold food and drink
✅ Tea and instant coffee
✅ Limited retail
❎ Kids castle
❎ Hot food
❎ Barista coffee
❎ Retail shoes
We would be most appreciative of your patience and understanding during this period. The purpose is purely to provide much-improved experience for all our customers, and we’re sure you’ll love the results!
White Spider Team.