White Spider, Red Spider, and Green Spider are a fast-growing group of indoor climbing walls with a great reputation and brand. We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our friendly office team and take responsibility for the efficient and effective running of our administrative processes.
- General Office Admin, including assisting with company events; booking transport and accommodation; liaising with staff, suppliers and clients; dealing with correspondence; archiving
- Providing administrative support to the Management Team, including organising and attending meetings; keeping minutes; assisting with the upkeep of HR records; staff inductions
- Stationery management
- Housekeeping audits
- Processing on-line payments
- Processing sales invoices for schools and other organisations
- Manage age debtors
- Weekly banking
- Manage cash floats
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Strong numeracy, processing, and PC skills (including excel)
- A pro-active self-starter
Location: The position will be 28 hours a week, based at the White Spider office in Surbiton.
Salary: Pro-rata based on £17,500- £19,500 FTE plus benefits, depending on experience.
For more information and a full job description please email email@example.com, or to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 4th of January 2019
White Spider is always on the look out for New Freelance Climbing Instructors.
If you have your SPA/CWA an up to date first Aid certificate and up to date insurance then why not send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org