Latest Job Opportunities – Be part of our team!
Join the Duty Manager Team (Full or Part time)
White Spider Climbing is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible person to join our Operational Management Team. The would be part of the team responsible for the general operating of the centre during opening hours.
- have previous experience as a Duty Manager in a climbing centre
- hold a CWA or SPA
- have a current first aid certificate
- have the ability to motivate a team of staff
- are able to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
- have excellent customer service skills
- have experience cash handling
- have excellent organisational and communication skills
- have what it takes to be proactive in the running of a busy climbing centre
Then please get in touch!
Salary: £19,000 to £22,500 p.a depending on experience + benefits
For more information and a full job description please email email@example.com, or to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 18th February 2018
White Spider is always on the look out for New Freelance Climbing Instructors.
If you have your SPA/CWA an up to date first Aid certificate and up to date insurance then why not send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org